ageLOC Facial Gels
ageLOC Facial Gels
Reveal refreshed, hydrated, and incredibly soft, clean skin.
• Reveal skin’s natural vibrancy by removing impurities and promoting cellular energy.
• Provide skin enhancing results in just five minutes.
• Removes impurities, allowing pores to breathe.
• Soothes and conditions the skin.
• Slows visible signs of aging at their source with ageLOC technology—a revolutionary anti-aging ingredient blend.
• Facilitates recovery from stress; revives and invigorates tired skin by promoting cellular energy.
• Enhances skin hydration, leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, clean,and refreshed.
Use after cleansing and toning with the Nu Skin cleanser and toner of your choice. Use the Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC with the Galvanic Spa Instrument two to three times a week.
For more detailed usage instructions see the Quick Start Guide under the Resources drop down tab below.
Galvanic Spa Pre-Treat Gel
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calendula OfficinalisFlower Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Vanilla Planifolia FruitExtract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Acrylate/AcrylicAcid Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, PropyleneGlycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA,Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Galvanic Spa Treatment Gel
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, SchizandraChinensis Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, TocopherylNicotinate, Arginine, Magnesium Aspartate, Salicin, Jasminum Officinale(Jasmine) Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, SantalumAlbum (Sandalwood) Oil, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 20,Oleth-10, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, GlycerylAcrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA,Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
Forgotten your password?
Forgotten your username?
To search for your Web Username and Password, enter your ID Number.
Your password hint is:
If this does not help, click "continue" to be emailed instructions on how to reset your password.
The requested information has been emailed to you.
Your username and password has been disabled, please call technical support to re-enable your account.