Success Trip Terms and Conditions:
1. To qualify for any pin level you must meet all requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales. There are no bonuses paid for recruiting. All bonuses and commissions are paid only when qualifying products are sold. For a complete summary of the Sales Compensation Plan, please contact the company at 800-487-1000 or go to www.nuskin.com.
2. During the maintenance period, should any of the first generation Executives of the newly created Ruby Executive be titled as Provisional Executive (PEXEC) or Demoting Executive (DEXEC), the PEXEC/DEXEC must have at least one downline maintained Executive (regardless of generation depth) to be considered as an eligible first generation line.
3. Pin Title advancement as a result of roll up will not count toward the qualifications.
4. Any Pin Title advancement that is the result of an account merger will disqualify you from that particular Success Trip. I.e. if 2 accounts merge to create an Emerald Executiveship the account would be disqualified from the Ruby and Emerald advancements, but could qualify for the Success Trip at the Diamond and Blue Diamond advancements.
5. New Ruby through Blue Diamond Executives must complete a 2 month (consecutive) maintenance period as the newly advance Pin Title in order to qualify for the Success Trip and must be at the advanced title at the time of registration and the time of the trip.
6. Blue Diamond Executives who did not advance in Pin Title during the qualification period may qualify to attend the Success Trip if six or more Distributorships within their organization, unencumbered by downline Blue Diamonds, also qualify to attend the Success Trip.
7. All qualifying accounts will be reviewed by the Success Trip Approval and Verification Committee.
8. Nu Skin will not compensate in cash or kind to qualifiers who are unable to participate in the Success Trip.
9. The Success Trip is non-transferable. Trip cancellation by a Distributor/ Registered Guest(s) after official confirmation may incur costs to the Distributorship.
10. The incentive awards stated above are limited to a maximum of two participants per Distributorship (limited to Distributor members of any partnership named on the qualifying account, or an immediate family member of qualifying Distributor, who is not a Distributor).
11. Executives with excessive returns in their organization may be disqualified. Nu Skin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what constitutes excessive returns. If there are any excessive returns in the 12 months following the trip that would have affected pin level and qualification for the trip, then the Distributor agrees to reimburse the company for the cost of the trip, and any other recognition at the company’s discretion.
12. Distributors must not be in material breach of the Policies & Procedures see Chapter 2, Section 6.5 of the P&P for complete policy.
13. Nu Skin reserves the right to withhold final approval on all awards pending verification of compliance to the promotion rules and regulations and the Sales Compensation Plan. Participants must be Distributors in good standing with the company during the contest period and through their reception of any incentives. Distributors found in non-compliance with the Distributor contract during the contest period may not participate and will not be eligible for any incentives available under this program. In the event that any activity in violation of the Distributor contract becomes known after incentives have already been given to a Distributor, Nu Skin reserves the right to deduct the cost of the Success Trip from future commission payments and take any other action provided for under the Distributor contract with Nu Skin.
14. Nu Skin reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the incentive program and rewards as required.
15. Nu Skin reserves the right to interpret the rules of the program at its sole discretion.
16. All program deadlines are subject to change without notice. The value of awards may be considered taxable income to the prize winners, and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Distributors who receive them. The Success Trip is nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. The Company reserves the right to interpret the rules, and awards of the Success Trip Program and all Company decisions shall be final. The Company reserves the right to change program rules in its sole discretion. In the event that any award recipient is a corporation, Limited Liability Company or partnership, the award shall be awarded to primary participant on the account.
17. The program is void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal/state/local laws and regulations. Nu Skin reserves the right to substitute awards of equal or greater value.
18. The laws of the State of Utah shall govern this program, and participants in the program hereby consent to the resolution of any disputes with regard to the program solely through the process described in the Mediation and Arbitration Policy noted in the Distributor Policies and Procedures. All such mediation and arbitration will be performed within the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Utah. Each participant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue and dispute resolution procedures. The program may only be participated in or from the Company’s officially open markets in the Americas region, and only by legal residents of those markets. Distributors from any other jurisdiction or non residents of the jurisdictions listed above are not eligible. By participating, participants release and hold harmless Nu Skin Enterprises United States, Inc, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or receipt or use of any awards. Acceptance of any award shall constitute and signify the award winner's agreement and consent that their name, address, likeness and/or award information can be used for promotional purposes by Nu Skin Enterprises United States, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates without further payment or consideration to the award recipient. Award recipients may not use awards as income claims in promotion of the business opportunity.
19. All capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meanings given them in the Policies and Procedures.
Deferment Policy for Success Trip
In the events of Death in the Family, Medical Emergency, Act of God or Force Majeure, or conflict with another corporate event the Success Trip Qualifier may defer their trip by one cycle and may only defer once. Each trip cycle is approximately 6-8 months apart.
During deferment the account may drop in paid as title, but must be back at the qualifying title by the time of registration and during the month of the trip.
BLUE DIAMONDS with 6 ACCOUNTS
Blue Diamonds who qualify due to 6 of their downline attending the trip may not defer to a later trip. It is important for them to attend with their downline.
When an account reaches the new PIN Title Nu Skin will pull the first Upline Blue Diamond for that account. Should a Blue Diamond fall in PIN Title and have new accounts advance in the same month, those accounts will roll to the current active Blue Diamond and may not be regained for trip qualification.
In accordance with the Success Trip Rules a Blue Diamond must hold 12 Frontline Executives through the entire qualification period. Should their Paid As Title drop below Blue Diamond they will be disqualified from attending the Success Trip.
Blue Diamonds will be allowed 2 PEXECs/DEXECs. The Blue Diamond account must hold Paid As PIN Title for 3 Consecutive months with no more than 2 PEXEC/DEXEC accounts. Additional PEXEC/DEXEC accounts will only be allowed if there is an active Executive below them.
Accounts Ruby through Diamond must hold Paid AS PIN Title for 3 consecutive months during the qualification period. During this time the account may not have any PEXECs/DEXECs unless they have an active Executive below them.
Holding Paid As Title
If an attendee does not hold their Paid As Title for all specified months they will need to make-up those months before they may attend any additional Success Trips. For example, an account only holds 1 of the 2 hold months, but attends the trip before the hold is completed. In order to qualify for the next trip they will need to complete qualification 1 month sooner. They would need to break title in August, Hold September, Hold October and Hold November to be qualified for the next trip.
Benchmarking and Ruby Trip Attendance
Distributors who previously attended a Ruby Trip may attend the Success Trip as a Ruby as long as the Ruby Status was not achieved during the benchmarking period of October 2010-September 2011.
New Blue Diamonds
When an account achieves Blue Diamond Status during the qualification period, accounts directly sponsored by them will count toward their Upline Blue Diamond Executive for qualification.
Flights will be provided for 2 people from the closest major airport to the account holder’s address on the account at the time of qualification. Should the account holder’s guest need to fly from a different destination, Nu Skin will reimburse the amount of the flight based on the amount of the ticket for the account holder. For example; Account holder is flying from California and the flight amount is $250 to the destination. The guest is flying from Florida and the flight amount is $800. Nu Skin will provide $250 towards the cost of the guest’s flight.
Nu Skin will provide up to 2 tickets per qualified account. Any additional tickets for immediate family members or child care providers will need to be paid for by the account holder. Nu Skin/travel agent will require a credit card in order to take payment for the tickets and airfare for additional guests, such as children. Registration fees will vary based on destination and will be posted prior to trip registration. These registration fees do not include airfare.
What happens if we sell out?
Registration will be based on date of qualification. All accounts that qualify in the final month will register in priority of Organizational Volume. Should we fill all available spots accounts will be automatically deferred to the next trip.